- Voting rights on issues that affect the industry
- Regular E-mail Newsletters
- Networking Opportunities
- Opportunities to give input to the BBANM Lobbyist
- Access to Listserv to share questions and concerns to fellow industry members in a private space
- Opportunites to volunteer in the Community
Becoming a member of BBANM shows that you are a professional concerned about your bail bond industry and wants to have a voice on issues affecting the industry. BBANM is an association of professionals who work cooperatively to advance the industry and actively support the communities and people they serve. Participating in BBANM will help you obtain direct and important information that will help benefit you and your business.
Another major strength of BBANM is the networking among our membership across the New Mexico.
Are you concerned about industry issues?
Are you concerned about state statues and bills that affect the bail industry?
Are you concerned about issues in your area hurting your business?
By joining the BBANM, you are putting yourself in the forefront of being able to help structure the future of the bail bond industry within the state of New Mexico.